Thursday, December 23, 2010

My memorable Wedding Day...




I woke up in the dawn, I could hear the voices, those murmuring noises!!
I could smell the food, prepared in a festive mood!!
Kith’s & kin’s had a special stay, my most primal occasion, it was my wedding day!!

I could see my father, months of tiredness, but he wasn’t bothered!!
Filled with passion, his only mission,
To give his best, in this little congregation!!
He said to me in a heavy tone,
My darling princess, today, you will be gone!!
The day you were born, the day we had,
You made my world, you made me a proud dad!!
My every little treasure, my every pray,
I give it to you, on your wedding day!!

She gave me a hug, filled with warmness, full of love!!
Those watery eyes, the serenity in her vibes,
All those sacrifices, all those tries!!
All those teachings, all those norms,
All my traits, belongs to my lovely mom!!
Two pillars of life, are love and joy,
But wherever you go, never forget that blue boy!!
There are times, when life becomes hard,
But never feel scared as he will be your guard!!
My only mantra of life, I must say,
My every blessing, I give it to you on your wedding day!!

Kids were here and there, celebrations were everywhere,
House filled with little clans, but empty was my inner layer!!
Where are my Barbies, those crazy dreams, those hobbies?
Playing every silly games, playing hide and seek in those lobbies!!
Where are my little treasures, my only assets, my every pleasure?
Those carefree childhood days, full of life, full of leisure’s!!

She could see my struggle, my inner quest, my puzzle,
Came to me with a delighted face, my darling girl stop this race!!
Today is the day, when you entering a new bay,
Full of love and sacrifices, comes in all shapes and sizes!!
A bond you are making, a relationship all above,
You are the lucky girl my darling, you marrying a person you love!!

After listening to her lovely words, tear came in my eyes,
Earlier a daughter, now his wife!!
A new life is about to begun, by your mercy, by your grace,
I only seek your love my Krishna, in this chapter, in this phase!!
Endeavour to give my best, in every life, in every way,
My most happiest moment, my memorable wedding day!!

5 comments:

shuchi said...

waah waah Jyoti. B Kalra
i yam proud of you :)

Anonymous said...

really nyc.......

Anonymous said...

radhe krishna...itz a humble req.plz write smthing on "d way u met ur love"

Jyoti Gupta said...

Hey Anonymous..thanks but wanna know, who r u..
I will try to write but it is something which comes automatically, I cannot specify my mind on what to write, just thoughts pore my mind.
'd way I met my love' I think it cannot be captured in words. But it's beautiful lifetime experience. I hope u understand.
Plzz do let me know ur details and how do u know about my posts..
Tc & all d best for ur life

Unknown said...

Love u Didi