Monday, August 6, 2007

Saint $ Sinner


I was a Saint, when I was born,

I was a Saint, as I was known.



Those beautiful times, Those magnanimous days,

Those precious moments, Those innocent ways.



I was a Saint, when i was growing,

Like a seed, which is sowing.



Though I was timid, like a Tortoise,

Still full of life, full of noise.



I never fear, never agitate,

I loved everyone, I never hate.



I was princess, belongs to my Dad,

Though I was good, still sometimes bad.



Use to go to Temple, with my lovely Mom,

She taught me Devotion, & few life norms.



I use to ask, with innocence & joy,

who is this KRISHNA, who is this BLUE BOY.



Everytime she says, He is your GOD,

He is your FATHER, He is your LORD.



My world were my Pals, my bliss were my dreams,

my strength were my Parents, my desires were Ice creams.



I was a Saint, though I use to nag,

why this vicious circle, why this birth & zap?



I was a Saint, then what went wrong,

why I become a Sinner, as i was so strong.



I was a Saint, then why this pain?

How come this sins, enter my vain.



I was a Nova, I was a Lore,

when KRSIHNA gives everything, then why i ask more?



Why I become selfish, why i cheat,

why this lust, why this greed?



Though I never murder, I never drink,

then why my inner tells, I commit a Sin.



Though their are times, when I am the best,

when all my contaminated thoughts, goes to rest.



Now, I want to crucify, my Sinner-self,

I want to dig, my Inner-Wealth.



I want to chastise, my Enviness,

I want to abondon, my gibberishness.



Why to play this wicked game, why to have two names,

why to become a Hypocrite, why to always seek for fame.



Now, its the time to Vow, to nurture and to sow,

A seed of LOVE & PURITY, which always spread and glow.



I am Eternal, I am born Winner,

Yes! I am a SAINT, I am not a sinner.

8 comments:

Soldier Sage said...

Good Stuff Joy

Nice story flow..

Good Stuff.. HONESTLY !!

Keep it Up !

Keep it Real !

&

Keep it Coming !

Cheers & Regards

SoldierSage

Unknown said...

yo baby, realllllll, touching ..... suits U soooooo very much.... loved it.
take care

Unknown said...

Beautiful poem Jyoti. Good philosophical thoughts.. Keep it up and keep them coming
- Ghanashyam

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Unknown said...

wow..dat was great
wen did yu started writing .....hmmm

Nikunj Raval said...

just reading and reading and reading..........awesome job.....and learnt something new from you......cheers


Regards,

Nikunj

Unknown said...

gud stuff..

Unknown said...

Love u didi